Who's in the Picture and Who's Not

 



Some of my Face Book friends posted comments about this picture and I appreciate that.  I get on FB partially as a break from studying and partially (and primarily) because I want to persuade.  I very seldom link my posts to others in the hopes that they will simply see them.  I (erroneously or otherwise) think that linking my posts to others is an imposition on their privacy and so I do not do that.  But since these individuals responded to my posting of this picture, I would like to share with them and you, my thoughts.

I preface by saying that I took that post down along with the comments so to maximize as much anonymity as is yet possible. 

As I hope everyone can see, what was missing from that photo was the presence of former President Trump and his wife.

During the 2016 primaries, I was rooting for Ted Cruz.  I liked him and I still like him.  He’s intelligent, articulate, passionate and his agenda seems to agree with mine.  I was disappointed when President Trump won the primary.  But he was a clear preference to Hillary Clinton.  Since he’d won the Presidency, I was pleasantly surprised.  He, for the most part, kept the promises he’d run on.  I could laud his policies but that’s for another post.  Nevertheless, he and his wife are members of a very exclusive club, put there by the people who elected him in spite of media and governmentally imposed opposition.

And yet the people in this picture don’t want him in the picture with them.  Why is that?

The people in the picture are Democrats and Republicans.  They are supposed to be on opposite sides of the political spectrum.  At least that is the perception that has been held up to the eyes of the American people.  But are they really on opposite sides of the spectrum?  I recall one of the men in the picture, while the American people were all bent out of shape about semen on a blue dress, creating a standoff between the US military and the Miami police force.  The mother of a young boy had lost her life trying to enable she and her son, Ilian Gonzales, to escape from the clutches of a two-bit Cuban dictator.  The President won the standoff.  The boy was sent back to Cuba, the two-bit dictator had also won, and the mother died in vain.

I remember the time when, under the watch of the man in the wheelchair, the ATF was unleashed on a man and his family who were trying to live off the grid in Ruby Ridge, Idaho.  His wife and son were murdered essentially in cold blood.  The reason for the assault was that the man owned guns.  Nevertheless, he was arrested, charges were brought against him and he was acquitted. 

I remember the tall black guy in the picture, sending guns across the Mexican border which (erroneously or otherwise) wound up in the hands of Mexican drug cartels.  One of those guns was used to kill an American boarder guard.  I remember, under his watch, the American public only became aware of a terror organization in Iraq, known as ISIS AFTER his reelection.  It seems that he had known about them.  He called them “a junior varsity” operation.  Some junior varsity operation!  They were responsible for the raping, torture, and deaths of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens.  I saw a picture of ISIS troops in a straight-line procession.  They could have easily been strafed by some American jets and consequently demolished, but we had to wait for the man WHO’S NOT IN THE PICTURE to demolish ISIS.

Ah, but perhaps you say “to have strafed ISIS would have been an invasion of a nations sovereignty”.  That brings me to the son of that guy in the wheel chair. He's also in the picture. He’d already, previously, invaded that country.  I saw the line of the bodies of Iraqi soldiers strafed by American jets.  Yes, they were marching to Quaite to invade it but their intentions were not like the men of ISIS who were motivated by zeal.  They were merely following orders.  And speaking about that son of the guy in the wheel chair, he invaded that country to get rid of a different two-bit dictator, but in the process, destabilized the region leaving the innocent people of Iraq with the vein hope of the formation of a democracy only to be abandoned and consequently fall victim to ISIS.  And, as I have already pointed out, ISIS was only destroyed AFTER an individual who they do not want in the picture became President.

I need not go into details about how one of the people in the picture accused another of one of the people in the picture of being unpatriotic for “running up the national debt”.  Indeed, his patriotism is questionable since, after he came to office, he outspent all his predecessors combined.

But there is one thing I would like to point out.  In 2020, the world saw a major pandemic which resulted in the deaths of multiple millions of people around the world.  One observation that became apparent was that over 90% of America’s pharmaceutical supplies were dependent upon foreign sources, the primary source being China.  That happened under the watch of these people

And for some reason, they prefer to eschew any association with the man who destroyed ISIS and, as far as I could tell, was attempting to restore American independence.

One would think that the Republicans in this picture, allegedly being "conservative", would have preferred to have their picture taken with their fellow Republican.  But, instead they've chosen to identify with their alleged political adversary.  These people are "cut from the same political cloth, and when you pull aside the posturing and jargon, it spells C-A-B-A-L.

And now, I’d like to address some of the comments of my Face Book friends:

One commentedTrump is the outsider and everyone else can be a grown up and put aside their party and differences”.  

I ask “how different are the party differences and why would you want to compromise with what those people in the picture have accomplished?

One commented People who GOD loves. John 3:16”  

I agree.  God loves everyone.  And aside from the man in the wheel chair, who’s since passed on, we need to pray for their salvation.  Nevertheless, and it may be difficult to put one’s head around it, but God loved Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot too in spite of the fact that they've caused Him grief.

One of you commented “They have to stand before God one day”.  

He is correct.  And that’s the chief reason why they need prayers.  

And any of you who might be reading this, you need prayer too.  "For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God".  Consequently we all need the salvation that can only come through Y'shua (Jesus).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You've Been Gas-Lit

The Gaslighting of America

If I Were a Genocidal Nazi, I Probably Would Prefer to Disguise my Worldview as a Religion.